Re: Road Trip Pic's

To: svedise@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Road Trip Pic's
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:49:19 EDT
In a message dated 8/10/2004 6:23:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
svedise@hotmail.com writes:
Check out the pics.

http://community.webshots.com/user/svedise

Jim & Susan
70 2000

Just as thought we were done. Noooooo... Now we're off to Mexico (in my car
nanananana.)
Susan

  Great photo guys, sure was nice meeting up with you just wish we all had
more time to spend. Ended up putting in around 250 miles or so at 27 mpg, still
need a 5 speed.
 Did get home with time to get the trailer cleaned of so Tom could use it to
get that Roadster in Utah he bought by mistake GGGGG. Have a good time in
Mexico and hope to see you again soon.
 Posted some photos from our end on the web site even stopped at Detroit for
you,
rich & trish
www.shepswoodncrafts.com
68 Datsun roadster