16" Panasports on Roadster? (Jason Brainard?)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 16" Panasports on Roadster? (Jason Brainard?)
From: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:51:23 -0700
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Alvin Gogineni's write-up on the Datsun
meet.  I checked out the link to the photos and noticed that the caption
for Jason Brainard's car says he is running 16" Panasports.  I have been
told that the 16" Panasports are too wide and the offset is not quite
right for Roadsters.  It does not look like Jason's car has wheel
flairs.

So what is the REAL truth?