Re: top bows?

To: "Marc&Heidi" <mtyler@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: top bows?
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:58:08 -0500
I think I have it somewhat fixed, but what a mess it's been!  I have been
using a jig build by the industrious Gary Boone, but there was a twist in
the middle of the bow.   I got that somewhat fixed up, but can see a lot of
room for strengthing the metal, which is bound to twist it more.   Well,
it's been a learning experience to say the least!  :>)  Thanks for all the
help and suggestions!!!

Eric