Datsun 1500 restoration pics:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun 1500 restoration pics:
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 23:00:44 -0700
Hello all, I have been real busy working on the beast.  Three years ago with
the help of Victor Laury I loaded up a 1500 onto a trailer from Rosemead CA
and dragged it home.  I finally have some pics to post The car underwent a
strenuous disassembly process, seems like a bunch of bolts were rusted.  After
disassembling the car I can honestly say that taking a 1500 apart is more work
than taking a later car apart.  It is my honest belief that they were built
better, they sure have many decorative parts. Anyway here are some disassembly
pics and some body shop pictures.  The car is going to awesome. The body shop
I chose is Newark Collision Center.  Besides doing regular insurance jobs they
also specialize in antique automobiles.  I am hoping to have this baby done
for Shasta 2005.  This is a car that I bought for my wife, It is going to be
her Datsun as she fell in love with the three seater's.  As usual guys do all
the work and they get all the fun :-)  Here is the link:

http://www.softcom.net/users/gmagana/datsun1500/

Thanks,
Gerardo