Re: Shasta accomadations and problems:

To: "Eddie Sawyer" <Eddie.Sawyer@vansd.org>
Subject: Re: Shasta accomadations and problems:
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:29:05 -0700
Ed, I received your e-mail.  I am glad that you were there and witnessed
their total lack of professionalism.  I myself have really no tolerance for
that kind of behavior from any adult.  The mouthy person was me based on the
fact that I reprimanded him for his poor attitude, guess he didn't like it
that I pointed it out to him and that's too darn bad. He called me mouthy
and said that I was doing better when I was being quiet.  I have never seen
the police behave in such a way when approaching a crowd of Adults,
especially when we were not being loud when they arrived..   Yes I am
outspoken but at the same time I recognize the need for treating people in a
proffesional dignified manner, something they failed to do. Unfortunately it
led to us breaking up our quiet gathering.  I am though glad to have spent
the time we did visiting.  I will write down your info and pass it along to
hotel management.
Thnaks, Gerardo Magana