Re: Any differences between '66 and '67 1600?

To: ppeters914@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any differences between '66 and '67 1600?
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 17:57:41 EDT
The 67 and most 66's had the aluminum head. The earlier iron head is reported
to take more abuse (overheating) without warping. The aluminum is supposed to
transfer heat a bit better. I would not avoid a car because of the head being
iron vs aluminum. I've had machine work done and have done combustion chamber
work on both and really can't say one is better than the other.

keith williams