Re: Parts Needed

To: "Bryan Martin" <bmartin@tlvengineering.com>,
Subject: Re: Parts Needed
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 01:51:32 -0400
Only thing I might help with is the body mounting pads.  I found an
industrial belting supplier in the Yellow Pages, and took a sample of each
of the two thicknesses ( 1/2" at the four corners and 3/16" for the rest )
with me to see if they might have some samples or "drops".  Ended up with
the guy giving me a hunk of each.  Band saw cuts it nicely, and a set of
hollow punches to make the holes costs something like 8 bucks at Harbor
Freight.

For replacing the compressed hair pads on the angled part of the frame just
ahead of the axle, I plan on using closed cell ethafoam, like the craft foam
sheets you can find at craft/hobby stores.  I have some sample sheets that
are thicker that I got from a foam vendor some time back, but I suppose you
could 3M 77 laminate some of the thinner sheets to the desired thickness.

Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/