Parts Needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts Needed
From: Bryan Martin <bmartin@tlvengineering.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 22:09:06 -0700
Hello All,

Thanks to all who responded to the parts request, it's great to get the
support from everyone on the list.

I got a reply from one of the vendors (Carl Jaeger, thanks much!) who has
everything but the frame pads so I'm pretty much taken care of.

Enjoy the great Roadster weather!

Bryan

Hello List,

Hope you're all enjoying the prime summer Roadster weather, it sure has
been nice here in So Cal.

I'm in the midst of a body off restoration on a 67.5 1600 and am missing a
few pieces I wanted to see if you have to offer:
    * Rear Leaf Spring Brackets (the ones that bolt to the frame and hold
the shackle), Qty. 2
    * U-Bolts (the ones for the rear axle), Qty. 2
    * Frame Pads (does anyone offer any kind of a kit for this)
    * Brake Line Gaskets (the small copper ones), Qty. 5
    * Grille Mounting Hardware (the little metal angle pieces), all
If you can help with any of these parts, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan