RE: '67 Fiat Dino

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: '67 Fiat Dino
From: TWFAUST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 23:49:43 EDT
"I have a dino that I got a year ago and it ran great. It have the
ferrari V6 engine in it with 3 dual barrel carbs. Now when I step on the
throttle from idle, it boggs and almost stalls before reving up. Once at
high rpm it run great."

My first guess would be the accelerator pumps if your carbs have them. A
second guess from my experience with one of my '64 cars is an obstruction in
the
fuel line. this happened to me once. Very sluggish, would bog at any attempt to
accelerate. I just hooked up my 12V tire pump/compressor and blew it out.
(This was after a rebuilt carb and a new fuel pump)

Tom Faust