Re: [OT] Shipping Tire & Wheel

To: "George Wagner" <wagnergm@optonline.net>,
Subject: Re: [OT] Shipping Tire & Wheel
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:42:40 -0400
When I bought the Falcon Azenis for the "R", they arrived UPS, in two pairs
shrinked wrapped together.
I have shipped bulky, heavy items ( transmission ) by FEDEX ground - just
wrapped it in two layers of cardboad.
I've also know several people who've shipped large, bulky items very
inexpensively via Greyhound - requires you to drop off at their freight
terminal, and the receiver to pick at terminal in the destination city.

Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/