RE: Non0toxic solvent

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: RE: Non0toxic solvent
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 18:10:48 -0700
Yeah, those were my concerns, too. I've got an empty parts cleaning tank in
my garage, but I also have welding equipment and gas furnace and gas water
heater, to say nothing of the fact that this is right under the master
bedroom, so flammable/smelly fumes are both an issue.

The tank has a lid, but still...

I tried to talk to Safety Kleen, but apparently it is kind of "by
subscription" and each area has it's own service rep. I couldn't even get
mine to give me a call. I think he wasn't interested in an account that
would only need to be changed once or twice a year.