Electrical Short Issue.

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical Short Issue.
From: JRice@koaspeer.com
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 08:12:33 -0400
I have a question for the group:

What should the resistance reading be on the dash Amp Meter from
+ to - ?

I have a dead short in my system and this is where I think my problem is. I
am getting
no resistance between the + and - on the gauge.

The Amp Meter works with a shunt resistor, correct? What should the reading
be?

Next, does anyone have an extra Amp Meter or complete gauge they would be
will to trade for other parts or sell? (Please contact off line:
jrice@koaspeer.com)
 I had one off my other car but now I can not find it. Figures I can find
all the other
switches, gauges ect. except for the Amp, Fuel, Temp. gauge.

 Always appreciate the help from the group.

      Thanks

      Jeff Rice

' 69 1600 - Almost completely restored.
' 68 1600 - Parts soon to scrap the body.
' 66 1600 - Next years project.