Re: Late Model Headrest Attach Screw Size?

To: Matt Jacquet <matt@vander-bend.com>
Subject: Re: Late Model Headrest Attach Screw Size?
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:09:46 -0400
I'm no expert on screws, but "M6" is 6mm nominal diameter, so that's 0.236"
versus 0.25" for the "1/4".

On the 28 NF TP versus metric TP issue, I won't venture a guess.

- Bob

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.