Re: RE: To tow, or trailer?

To: "Tim Waltz" <printner@comcast.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: To tow, or trailer?
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 1:10:33 +0000
LOL!  Yes, that was a rather interesting trip, especially having the nice
Kansas State HWY Patrol officer behind us after shedding that huge section of
tire near the beginning of the Kansas Turnpike.   Fortunately, the car we towed
*to* Misery was in fair shape and had good tires.  Sorry Tim!

The only car I had problems with was a '63 1500 I towed to Colorado from Kansas
City for Gary Lasater..  That poor car probably should have been trailered...
wheel bearings were definately in dire need of grease and the differential
cracked in two about 1/2 through the trip!   I am rather amazed the car made it
to Denver... then again..  It's a Datsun...

My last trip to Colorado was with a trailer and towed back an early '67 race
car for John Over, then picked up a '66 parts car for the tow back...   No
worries at ALL with that!  Just needed some healthy strong backs to help
load... Thanks Tim and John!!

Eric