Re: Transmission Oil Change

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Transmission Oil Change
From: Chris Coker <chriscoker@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 12:35:40 -0400
I've use MTL in my street car, and MT90 in the race car.  I tried
Redline's 75/90NS (by accident) in the transmission of the race car,
and the shift quality was reduced dramatically.  Missed shifts, etc.
Switched back to MT90, and the good shift quality returned.

---
Chris Coker
Royal Oak, MI
1969 1600 Street Car (SPL311-24529)