Solvang Early REgistration ends Friday.....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solvang Early REgistration ends Friday.....
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:13:54 EDT
We just hit 50 people registered for the 17th Annual Solvang Datsun Roadster
Show. You can see who is registered at:

http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc/participants.msnw

We are well ahead of the number registrations by the same time last year.
Don't delay, it costs an extra $10 after the 9th.

This is also the deadline to get your order in for any clothing from the
show, if you do not order it by Friday there is no guarantee we will have
anything
available at the show!!

Lou Smaldino
FresnoDROC

The race to see which which Roadster Club brings the most participants is
really heating up. BADROC came through this week to make their number more
respectable, but at present SoCALROC has the lead with 12 people registered,
followed by: FresnoDROC 11, ModestoROC 10, and BADROC 7