Mount Hamilton Run with british cars

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Mount Hamilton Run with british cars
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:22:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,

Just wondering if anyone would like to crash..I mean join.. a run
to mount hamilton being put together by a local MG club.
All marque are welcome..I already got an ok..for our datsun roadsters.
Come on ....this would be a great way to show these guys what our roadsters are
made of.
The date set for April 17th..Let me know if you are interested.
Im going and I think Matt in his 68 silver 1600 is going also.

Raul