Radiator Question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radiator Question
From: Neil Levine <nalevine@dcn.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 11:10:20 -0800
Hi all,

I'm about to get my radiator recored from a 2 row to a 3 row. I have the
choice of the standard type or going to a high efficiency type. Are there
any issues with the high efficiency type or should I go for the 3 row high
efficiency for even more cooling capacity? Do these really make a
difference? It's only about $35 more.  Also, anyone know of a good radiator
shop in the Sacramento, CA vicinity? I just visited one on West Capitol in
West Sac. where I'll probably be taking it.

thanks

Neil Levine
SPL311-06576