Re: I Have hit a deer with my roadster

To: hallosb@juno.com
Subject: Re: I Have hit a deer with my roadster
From: "ambradley@frontiernet.net" <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:53:21 -0500
I hit what I *think* was a deer in PA a little over a year ago at 5:00am
in a rented Subaru Outback wagon.  Actually, it hit me, as it dented
the front fender facing the median as I headed west on Hwy 30 a couple
miles west of Lancaster, PA on my way to BWI.  There was no damage to
the front of the car.  It ripped off the side mirror, damaged some side
moulding, and broke the front windshield, but otherwise left the car
intact and I drove it all the way to BWI and made my flight. :-)

I say I think it was a deer because the police were unable to find any
animal alongside the road.  It must have gotten up and walked away.