Re: brake light switch

To: lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake light switch
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 20:58:46 EST
On the early 1600s (mine is a 66) it is a hydraulic part on the firewall,
screws into the top of a block with brake lines coming into it.

The part is from a very early 50s Ford, I recall, or a Hudson, or something
like that.  Available in some local parts stores if you have the old one to
match it up.

Gary C