ZIAROC - It's Alive!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: ZIAROC - It's Alive!
From: Robert.Long@acs-inc.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:06:43 -0700
Hello,

I wanted to invite everyone to check out The New Mexico Datsun Roadster
Owners Club:  www.ziaroc.com <http://www.ziaroc.com/>

Right now we've only got 3 members, but we're hoping to attract more.  So,
we're hoping that the other Roadster Clubs and Sites will add a link to
ZIAROC.

Speaking of Clubs, I added links to ones I knew about.  I couldn't find the
OROC page, and I know there's some Australian sites, but I couldn't find
them either, could someone please send these to me?  Anyone else?

I took the liberty of linking to some of your pages (Datsun.org, Gordon's
Garage, Roadster Forum, Parts Catalog, Phill Brooks, Rob Beddington, Tom
Hendricks, and Sid Raper), so if you want me to remove them, just say so.
Or, if you want to be added, let me know.

Same goes for the Vendors page, I probably missed someone, so send me your
link and I'll add it.

I'm not "Joe HTML", so if you have some tips for the page, let's have em.

Enjoying in ABQ...Robert - 67.5 1600