Re: Factory paint scheme?

To: eric.isaacson@jbtool.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Factory paint scheme?
From: JOHNSOF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:31:46 EDT
Eric, my '69 2000 was glorious yellow throughout, including trunk and engine
bay.  I did notice that underneath it wasn't very thorough, though, and when
mine is painted I expect that this will be a much better job than was done when
the car was built.

I am looking seriously at the Volkswagen "Mellow Yellow" that is available on
the New Beetle Convertible, as it looks like it has just a little more
"depth" than the original, but its very close in color, and of course is a
newer
generation paint.  Make any sense?

Fred J.
WI