soft top frame. value?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: soft top frame. value?
From: frankr@hwcn.org (Frank Roggeband)
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 19:13:05 -0400
I have a couple of soft top frames with tops, one canvas the other vinyl.
Both are for high windshield cars. My car is a low windsheild so I have
no use for these. I do however have a buyer lined up for at least one.
The rear windows have yellowed but there are no rips in either top.
Also the front bow has not been bent or cracked on either of these.
I need to know what a fair asking price might be.

Thanks.

--
Frank Roggeband   | 67.5 1600, 69 1600, 71 510, 75 710, 93 KingCab
Hamilton Ontario  | http://www.hwcn.org/~ae845/Profile.html