Re: Crank

To: "Thomas - Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crank
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:23:20 -0500
Not many cranks are fully counterweighted like the U20. The 1600 or H20
crank is a lot lighter and plenty good for a hot street motor.

I am somewhat clueless why they made the U20 crank like that other than for
racing. A little overkill if you ask me.

Mike

PS - I eat my Wheaties before trying to move that thing on my shelf.