1600 and 2000 heads for sale; 5 speed parts; cranks; SU's,

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1600 and 2000 heads for sale; 5 speed parts; cranks; SU's,
From: rlporter5@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:06:13 -0500
Hi,

I'm  still new to this list - trying to find my way around and what is
proper protocol.

Rather than post items on eBay to sell, it seems the best thing to do is
post them to this list first.
I'm selling these only to help pay for parts I need, and to build up my
funds to buy some Solexs and manifold when I find them - therefore I
can't give them away, so help me figure a win-win price!

Heads:
I have several 1600 heads and 2000 heads that I don't need.

Two of the 1600 heads appear unshaved, two have been milled to some
degree.

I believe at least one of the 2000 heads is unshaved, the other I
believe is slightly shaved.

(I have one in the box 2000 head, brand new, but I'm reserving that in
case someone will consider a trade out for Solexs if you know of anyone
that is interested.)

5 Speed parts:
I have:
- the complete housings for two trannys.
- what appears to be enough parts to build one and a half to two
tranny's

2000 Cranks
I have at least one crank that appears to be like new.

2000 Blocks
Have a least one block that is spare

SU's
I have at least one spare set for 2000 and for 1600 with manifold
Have one or two manifolds for SU's for 510's

If you have specific questions, let me know.  If you think these should
just go on eBay, if that is the current protocol, let me know that too.

Bob Porter
Eustis, Fl