Re: Rear End Swaps

To: "Ken Mack" <dkmt@pacbell.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear End Swaps
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 09:51:28 -0500
Addco makes a rear sway bar for the car, however, you'll need to reroute the
exhaust system to exit before the rear wheel. I remember that the notes in
the catalog said the exhaust gets in the way of installation.

Of couse you could just stiffen up the rear shocks and add more tire
pressure to reduce understeer and achieve almost the same effect albeit at a
harder ride which may make the rear skip out more on bumpy turns ala many
rice burners.

These cars are pretty stiffly sprung as is and I don't know how much a rear
sway bar would help.

Mike