RE: Clock repair

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Clock repair
From: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 08:53:48 +1100 (EST)
I found a lot of instrument shops can repair the
closks in our cars.  One tip though, plug the clock in
and calibrate it before putting it back in the dash.
The space behind the clock once installed is too small
to be able to adjust the clock. Mine is 4 minutes slow
per day and I can't adjust it without pulling it out
of the dash.  never mind, everyone is in the car only
long enough to notice the clock works, but not long
enough to notice it is slow.

Marko
64 1500 with R16
Sydney