Re: New family member

To: audela2 <audela2@cox.net>
Subject: Re: New family member
From: Steve Ehlers <stevenehlers@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 21:22:51 -0600
Hi ,
The Z should be able to pass an emissions test if you lean it down .Do you have
chassis dyno 2 speed test or No load idle and cruise speed check ? I have been
working on these cars now for over 28 years and this last May , DFW / Texas has
just gone to the dyno test .The 79 and early cars are now exempt from emissions
test .
Are you sure about AZ ? May be with all those retired people out there and claim
clean air :-) .
Steve Ehlers
2- 68 1600
2- 69  2-Liters ( 1 with Solex )