RE: batter yin the trunk

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: batter yin the trunk
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:38:53 -0800
I don't really like the solution I have, but I'll describe what I've got anyway.

There is a tray made of aluminum plate bolted to the floor of the trunk. The
battery is in a marine battery box, wedged in so it won't rattle around. The
battery box is then strapped down to the tray.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA