Re: quick question on header

To: datsun_sports <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: quick question on header
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:19:39 -0700
Howdy,
The longer 1600 starter worked with my header.  That is, it fit.  It
also got pretty cooked.
There are some starter heat shields made. When all my parts come
together I will be using a header with a 2000 starter and a starter heat
shield mfg by Cool  It Thermo Tec.  A shorter starter can't hurt.  The
heat shield can't hurt "reflects 90% of heat"  so it says on the box..
Guy
67.5 stroker in progress
Tempe, AZ