Re: quick question on header

To: datsun_sports <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: quick question on header
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:59:49 -0800
Mike,

I think you can put the header in if it will go between the frame and the engine
block.  BUT, you will have one *#%! of a time getting that starter through that
little hole between the body and the frame.  It CAN be done, and many of us have
done it.  By the time it is done your car may be a slight shade of blue from the
air around it.  I would recommend waiting for the starter if you can.  It is
much
much easier to work on the starter when all of the stuff above it is out of the
way.

Tom
69 2000
Portland