Signs or Posters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Signs or Posters
From: "Deena Petrie" <dpetrie@megsinet.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:24:19 -0600
Hi List,

Does anyone have any original ads of posters of the Roadsters that they would
be willing to sell or part with.  I'm looking for a few things of this nature
to display with our car at the world of wheels car show the last week of
January.  I can almost guarantee that our 69 1600 will be the only one there.
So we would like to show some of the information about these cars if any could
help that would be great.

We are also wondering what temp thermostat most are using?  And does anyone
know how much and where we could get and aluminum radiator?

 http://www.picturetrail.com/DeenaJoe1600

Thanks again for the help.
Deena & Joe
69 1600