My Car Was in a Magazine

To: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mchsi.com>, "Rich Glass" <dpg171@aol.com>,
Subject: My Car Was in a Magazine
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 09:26:24 -0500
As many of you know the paucity of Roadsters in the NYC/LI area led me to
join an MG club many years ago. I participate in many 'British' events with
my car and it always gets some comments as they are so rare. In the British
Marque, a monthly magazine, my car was mentioned in 2 articles about rallies
I participated in, and it was featured in a photo taken by a member of the
Long Island Triumph Association when I particpated in their Poker Run.

Although I purchased a MGB I will still use my Datsun to use in rallies and
other events to remind the British groups that there are other sports cars
out there besides British ones or as they call them LBCs - Little British
Cars :)

BTW, since I started buying some parts for my B I will let the List know
what parts may be interchangeable with Datsuns.

Oh, are there any Listers from England out there? I would like to buy some
Cooper-Nickel brake lines but they're not available here.

Mike