clear anodized

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: clear anodized
From: "Eric Wittinger" <ewittinger@pixelworks.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 18:33:50 -0800
One note on Anodizing. I checked into this in the Portland OR area. The places
I talked to were very tenative about doing the coating to old AL. They
mentioned that it tends to react with old AL(no details, that I remember at
least  now) and turn it a funny color (I don't remember what color) I haven't
managed to drop off a peice to see what happens, but I would test it on a spare
part first to see how it turns out.

Eric