Re: Undercoating removal

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Undercoating removal
From: "Peter Long &/or Tara Treanor" <p-pie@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:16:21 -0500
I heartily second the recommendation to use a citrus-oil based cleaner -
they are super aggressive on any petroleum based 'problem', yet won't give
you lung cancer, or contaminate a bazillion gallons of ground water, or
contribute to ground-level smog, like many (most) of the distilled solvents
will.

That's my green plug for the day.

Roadster content:  Arrangements were made last night for a small portion of
a Canadian roadster to go on vacation to Australia, to be grafted into one
of it's Australian cousins....kind of like retiring to a warmer climate!

Speaking of temperature, this morning the thermometer outside the kitchen
window indicates about -4 degrees F  (or -20 degrees C to everyone outside
the USA)......brrrrrrr!

Pete Long
Guelph, Ontario