Re: Pulling a 2L, pulling parts needed

To: Geegc@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pulling a 2L, pulling parts needed
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 08:45:07 -0800
Gary,

If you have a local, pull-it-yourself wrecking yard you can find
reasonable substitutes in the newer Nissan cars.  I had the same problem
with both of my cars.  After studying the problem I headed for the bone
yard.  I had to bend one around for the rear of the engine, but other
than that, no big problems using the later eyes.  While you are there
take a look at the manifold nuts.  They are much nicer than originally
used on our cars.

Tom
69 2000, without lifting eyes
Portland, Oregon