Front Hub-Rear End

To: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Subject: Front Hub-Rear End
From: Rob Simmons <rsimmons2@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:13:47 -0600
Hi Greg et al,

This topic seems to come up every once in a while.  I have a 2000 with
the front hubs drilled for a 5 spoke and a narrowed dodge rear end.  I
finally got a digital and will try posting the pictures on Sony Image
Station:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291186891

The album is listed under hobbies-auto- Datsun Front Hub if you need to
search.
You have to join to see the albums, but it doesn't seem to be a real
hassle.
The only problem is I don't know if anyone can actually find the stuff.
Let me know......
  I also don't know about the front hub since it was done when I got the
car and the p.o. never responded to my queries :-)

Thanks

Rob Simmons