Who?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who?
From: "Dave Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 12:37:17 -0700
Hi all,

My name is Dave Mehl. I will be 49 this November.  I have been married to
Jeanette for 25 years now. We have two daughters. In our early days we used to
love to go out on our 1974 Kawasaki Z1 900 (which now fills an unused corner
of my garage.)  Now the roadster has taken it's place cruising the back roads
of NW Washington.

I work in construction (Union Lo. # 7) but that's enough about that.

I have met many wonderful folks on this list, and would like to thank all who
offered advice and help over the past few years I have been on the list.

Enjoy the ride,

Dave
1969-2000