Who's who?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who's who?
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 20:47:25 -0500 (CDT)
It has been a few years since we posted bio's of ourselves to the list. In
that time we have picked up some new members and some have change jobs. I
think it is time to repost so folks can see what areas of expertise are on
this list.

I have a 67.5 1600 daily driver, with about 120K on it. I am retired from
the University of Texas, where I was an electronics technician, network
administrator, PBX manager and general support fellow, BUT NOT SOFTWARE!!
I live near Austin, Texas and work part time in the job I retired from 5
years ago at U.T. My spare time is spent tinkering with my cars and
antique tractor, volunteering with Habitat for Humanity and building a new
shop for vehicle maintenance and wood working.

Peace,
Pat

P.S. can someone pull any posts along this line together and put them up
on a web site?

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA