Datsuns and MGs

To: "Steve & Virginia" <svslowmg@netzero.net>, "Rich Glass"
Subject: Datsuns and MGs
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:06:20 -0400
Seems I'm not the only Roadster owner who belongs to a MG club :) See bottom
photo and scan to the left, next to the tree.

Yesterday I went on a Poker Run sponsored by the local Triumph club and it
was great fun. Here on LI I can't get more than 1 Roadster together for an
event - mine!!!! I envy you CA guys but the MG and Triumph guys are a great
group of guys and readily accept my car as being a brother sports car.

Next weekend is a Fall Foliage Tour, providing mother nature cooperates.

For those of you where you have the same problem try joining a MG club.
Those Brit car clubs put on a lot of events and almost everyone I met are
car guys like us.

You guys can boo me but I am looking to purchase either a B or Spit. Tired
of NLA parts and I need some more aggravation!!!! I'm not selling my car but
just making an addition.

Mike