new addition but not a roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: new addition but not a roadster
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:41:50 -0700 (PDT)
After 15 years together my wife still amazes me
sometimes. She bought a car on Saturday. A 1966
Mustang coupe now lives in the garage with the
roadster race car. She was born in 1966 and the car
has an automatic which is what she can drive. I was
totally shocked she got it because whe has been
telling me for the past year that 4 cars is enough. Oh
well, another project to rebuild. The good thing is I
now get the chance to buy some new autobody tools.

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6 Roadster
70 2000 Basket case
66 Mustang Coupe, 289, auto with A/C
97 Dodge Cummins (car go getter)
98 BMW 328I (wife's, soon be sitting in the garage
more)
2001 Tahoe Transport 33' fifth wheel car hauler