Re: 1. dipstick/oil pan baffle 2. What to replace top of

To: Pamela Bauman <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: 1. dipstick/oil pan baffle 2. What to replace top of
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 20:52:19 -0700
Pamela,

So far I am the sole mechanic, cook, and bottle washer for this car.  I even
removed and reinstalled the engine/tranny by myself (that dangling driveshaft
coupler is a bear).  That means I got to clean it up.  Fortunately I saw the oil
flying and shut it off quick.  It kinda spits it out in drops that splatter all
over the place, with a little help from the fan of course.

Tom