RE: Need a good set of tail lights for a 1972 240Z.

To: "'Nick Turi'" <nturi@fiam.net>, Les Cannaday
Subject: RE: Need a good set of tail lights for a 1972 240Z.
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:44:57 -0700
Nick Turi Wrote - I was hoping you could give me a hand with finding a set
of tail light
for my 1972 240Z. They need to be in very good condition. By that I mean no
cracks and bright clean chrome on the plastic. If you know who or where I
might be able to find the set or even one please let me know.

That's a tough one Nick, NLA from Nissan and getting scarcer every momment.
They are on Ebay from time to time but the bidding is fast and furious. I've
been moving my "Grade A" set from car to to car. I hope nothing happens to
them, as the "Grade B" and "C" sets are pretty bad.

As far as New sets go the "euro models" are still availible.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup
Los Angeles