Datsun "bucket loader" for sale in Pa.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun "bucket loader" for sale in Pa.
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:55:28 -0400
don't know if anyone would be interested, but there's a guy in St.
Petersburg Pa. who has a bucket loader he made from a '64 Datsun 1200 for
sale. new brake mcyl, one new hydraulic ram, one good used, the rams and
bucket work. used the engine, trans, steering and front axle. engine is rear
mounted behind the driver, evidently there's 2 transmissions involved. he
used to own a welding shop and built this. I tried to sum up what he was
describing to me and when I said sort of like one of those road scrapers
only without the blade and with a bucket up front, he said yeah kinda.
anyhow, he says it runs good, just he's in poor health and he'd hate to send
to the junkyard. would take a hundred bucks for it. his name is Charlie and
his phone number is 724-659-5774. sounds like a cool toy. I'm just pretty
much flat out of room right now. if anyone needs parts roadsters, let me
know.....

Craig Halsted
roadsters in Virginia......NY.......Conn.......