Jimmys Picnic IMPORTANT!!!

To: alvingogi@hotmail.com
Subject: Jimmys Picnic IMPORTANT!!!
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:08:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
  I don't know how organized we are with the JImmy's show. Its generally a
get there early and leave mid-afternoon kinda thing. I know that Fred,
Stefan, and myself are going, maybe Dana, Todd? Ken?. Who else is planning on
going.
We should pool our resources so we can make a tasty lunch for our
group or something.
 Lets Get Organized!!
Why doesn't everybody who knows they are going reply to me personally.  Even
if you know you are not going could you tell us just so we don't try to
save a spot for you?
After I get everybodys replys I will send a group email out so that we don't
bother the main list with our planning details.
                Daniel 69 2000
                Oakland CA