Re: boots - measurement ?

To: jhatfield@zianet.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: boots - measurement ?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 00:05:56 EDT
First - not to put the regular vendors aside... but rather "supplement" your
choices... (not trying to step on toes, the only truly roadster-only thing we
have is the signs!!)

We got them ! -- well, uh, mabye....   as you may or may not know Mark & I
run a little business selling SuperFlex urethane bushings (for mostly euro
applications)   We have some universal tie-rod boots in 3 diff sizes, but
will need the measurement to see if they will work for the Roadster. (Havn'et
had a chance to have my car apart & play w/ these things.

#0332 =  35mm id base / 13mm pin  ( 1-3/8" / 1/2" ish - for the metrically
imapired)
#0333 = 35 mm / 16mm (1/38" / 5/8" )
#0334 = 30mm / 12mm  ( 1-1/8" / 7/16" )

$ 5.50 ea boot
(looking at them... the big ones may be big enough for the ball joints !!)

If anyone wants to dig up measurements, I'd be happy to see what we have !

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ