F/S 66 & 67 Roadsters

To: "Roadster Mail Group" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: F/S 66 & 67 Roadsters
From: "audela2" <audela2@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 06:40:51 -0700
We have decided to stick with the pre-67 Roadsters (fellow Arizonans will
understand; all '67 and younger cars are subject to emissions testing) with
the exception of the '68, which it looks like will end up being our MAJOR
project Roadster and candidate for some type of engine swap.

Being that Len also wants a Z car and I wouldn't mind an early 60's Datsun
pickup, we've decided to move along the two '67s we have.  Both will have
clear titles (one is already titled in our name, the other has an open title
but will be in our name shortly) and neither run.  One has matching numbers
and the engine runs, but there are major cracks in the trunk and the gas tank
is currently in the trunk.  It also needs brake work and maybe clutch work.
It has seats from the '68.  The panel where the license plate sits has been
replaced with a later year.

The other Roadster is technically a '66.  The rear driver side axle is shot
and the vehicle doesn't roll because of it.  It has very minor damage on the
rear quarter panel where the wheel rubbed the lip of the flare.  It currently
doesn't have an engine (we utilized it in our recent engine swap) but we DO
have an engine (needs work) & transmission for it.

We do not intend on parting these out. Trades would be considered. If anyone
is interested please contact us off list.

Thanks!
Charlotte & Leonard Hoover
Phoenix, Arizona
'64 SPL310 1500