electric fuel pump

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: electric fuel pump
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:16:15 -0700 (PDT)
List

i know this has been gone over repeatedly in the past
but i wasn't listening - should have been

gonna try hooking up a generic electric fuel pump
tonight (so i don't have to push my car anymore - its
just too hot and other drivers don't appreciate it)

question is:
where can i run a positive wire from the ignition
(without actually running 2 or 4 feet from the
ignition switch) my guess is that it is probably form
around the balast resistor - but i'm afraid i'm going
to fry something

thanks
lou
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com