RE: End of the world as we know it????

To: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: End of the world as we know it????
From: "Mike/Chris Clothier" <mclothier@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:33:21 -0700
This was supposed to read: "Members leaving the list, CalSpeed selling his
car, Roman wrecking his, and fire encroaching on the lives of some of the
list members. This is getting down right depressing. I'm just glad that
Dennis called and told me my panasports are in. Thoughts and prayers are
with everyone during this long hot summer."

--- Mike/Chris Clothier
--- mclothier@earthlink.net