Fairlady Polo Shirts - Any color! $21 each!

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fairlady Polo Shirts - Any color! $21 each!
From: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:22:06 -0400
All,

The design is the old FairLady emblem (side of 1500's) on the left breast,
with "The Original Japanese Sports Car" under it.  These are Hanes 100%
pre-shrunk cotton shirts with 2 buttons and a collar.  I use these for my work
shirts, I am 6 foot and 195 pounds.  I wear a large.

Color does not change the price, so many of you will be happy!

My plans are to post a color list on Monday.  Set up a page with the details,
and my Paypal account. You can Paypal or mail me a check.   I will collect
payments until Friday July 12th.  On Monday July15th I will place the order
and mail them out as soon as I get them.  Cost will be $21 each + $2 shipping.
I hate to do it this way, but I do not want to be stuck with a bunch of
shirts.  I will need to know quantity, size, color of shirt and stiching.  I
will order grey with red stiching for myself.  The colors as far as I remember
were:  Red, White, Black, Green, Dk. Blue, Lt. Blue, Ash, Gray, Yellow.  I am
sure I am forgetting some colors.

Mark
Baltimore MD U.S.A.
1964 1500    1968 1600    2002 Frontier